DreamHost discount code Justin Bieber... So much hate! | The News! kinda

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Justin Bieber... So much hate!



Now don’t get me wrong, I do hate Justin Bieber; and if anyone asked me why, I would inform them how his music is awful and destroying the industry, jumping up on some high horse as if I give a crap. Then desperately make it look as if I’m trying to help him, by informing the world that if his life continues this way he will end up losing it like Britney, or LindsayLohan. Really I couldn’t care less; but I was thinking earlier today why? Why did I automatically think TWAT when I saw a story about him crashing his Ferrari F430, and it suddenly became so obvious.....

Jealousy, I and the majority of the world’s male population are Jealous of a 17 year old. It’s ridiculous, he is the butt of every joke, and disliked by millions; and I after having this realisation have decided, fair enough. We should be allowed to hate him, I’m 20 have only owned one car which was a Renault Clio, am currently in my overdraft and am not going out with an attractive celebrity.  Whereas he 3 years my Junior has a selection of super cars, his own house, a career earning him millions and thousands of adoring female fans. Does he really care if a few guys don’t like him?
 

So I say let the hate continue, for the sake of the common man; allow us to justify our existence by hating on someone who has achieved more than we are likely to ever manage. Let us believe in our own screwed up way we are better than him, because come on, admit it, he is a little Twat.  

2 comments:

  1. He is a little twat, that much you got right. But I'm not jealous of him. Maybe when his man voice kicks in and his balls drop I'll be a little jealous. But as of now he's a handsome lady that makes shit music for a bunch of wet prepubescent girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So explain to me why if your only dislike towards him is his music, why you don't go showing your hatred for so many other subpar artists with such animosity?

    ReplyDelete